Saturday, July 11, 2009

Institute of Sustainable Agriculture and Community Development (ISAC)

ISAC was built in 2008 in Takeo province of Cambodia. The purpose of ISAC is to train the youth who come from rural area for making leader of villages by holistic education which have 4 aspect; physical, spiritual, social and emotional

Content
Wholistic Education for potential leaders
-General leadership training
-Think innovation, Moral value
-Peace studies

Knowledge Education
-Theoretical studies of Natural farming
-Computer skill
-English
-Taekvondo
-Community Development
-Public health and Sanitation
-Alternative technology
-Music, Art

Practical Education
-Natural farming
-Livestock
-Fishery































































































































































































1 comment:

floating on the frequencies said...

Hi I found this link whilst trying to get in contact with ISAC and I was wondering if you could help me, I'm moving back to Thailand mid August and would like to be active in providing a service that promotes sustainable communities and I was wondering if you had any contacts in Chiang Mai or anywhere in Thailand? Thank you for any help or advice you could give me. My email is siri.richardson@gmail.com. Thank you.